Local Search Insights & Information

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Letter to the Editor of hibu Omaha Magazine

Hello Chip-


I received my first issue of Legacy Lakeside Life today, and I wanted to let you know I enjoyed it.  I think your magazine will be a welcome addition to most mailboxes in the area, as we don't really have a neighborhood magazine that isn't just advertisements (the suburban something or other comes to mind).  I live in Pacific Pointe and I am a dermatologist in Omaha.  I have a story idea for you- the month of May is skin cancer awareness month, and we hold a free skin cancer screening as well as a melanoma walk to raise money for melanoma research.  You could write an article about sun protection with spring and summer coming up, and I would be happy to provide you with information, statistics or an interview.  As part of the Nebraska Dermatology Society, I am also going to high schools to talk to teenage girls about how to protect their skin and avoid tanning beds.  We are trying to get a tanning bed bill passed in the Nebraska Legislature as well, and you could cover that.  Just an idea, let me know if you want to pursue it.

PS- how much is advertising in your magazine?

Thanks,

Contact the editor Chip Olsen legacylakeside@hibu.com

For sales information call 402.597.9933